Thursday, December 29, 2005

Daily Briefing on Iran Update 12/29/2005

I have taken an active role in keeping up-to-date about Iran. I know about the suffering of the Iranian people, and it angers me. I also know of the programs they are working on and that angers me as well. We need to help those people who are not in the government to overthrow those mullahs. They deserve their freedom and peace.

Now onto The Daily Briefing on Iran. This is a great site for information on what is happening on the inside of Iran. Many people argue Iran is a closed society. Not so. Not since the internet! Maybe that is why Ahmadinejad is thinking of eliminating it's access to the peoples.

He has found he can no longer control the thoughts of the spirited Iranians! Good! lol. There are so many ways to get around the Iranian government's strangle-grip that the people are risking their lives to do so. I pray they remain safe.

I have done a round up today on Doctor Zin's round-up's from Sunday until today, for those whom share my concern. Sunday, Dec. 25, 2005, Monday, Dec. 26, 2005, Tuesday, Dec. 27, 2005, Wednesday, Dec. 28, 2005, and Thursday, Dec. 29, 2005.

Have a great day!