Sunday, June 18, 2006

Michael Yon and the Online Chaplain

Michael has written a few very interesting posts lately. It apprears the French have no compunction when it comes to theft.

I am going to share three articles with you today. I hope you read them. They may help you understand the extent of the battles we are fighting.

Hijacking Haditha, French Kiss and The Greedy Ones.

Michael is a brilliant writer who went to Iraq and Afghanistan on his own dime to bring us the facts about what was really happening in those countries. He is certainly not a white-washer. He is, after all, a former Marine. He tells it as he sees it. Please support him if you can.

Next I would like to share with you a kind man who is in Iraq at this moment. He is a Chaplain, and he has a wonderful blog! You can sign-up for e-mails to be sent to you when he writes his next post. He is very comforting, even to me. Maybe I should say especially to me? Either way, please read his site. Let him know how he's doing.

We take for granted that Chaplains, Pastors, Priests, Rabbis, and all the others, are doing just swell. This is not true. They are human as well. We all need some encouragement, and I would appreciate it very much if you would take the time to encourage this Chaplain. Thank you, and Happy Father's Day!

Category: Blogger News and (Religion) Other.