Friday, July 21, 2006

Iraqi Army, MND-N Soldier Launch Operation Gaumgamela

You should be very proud of the job our men are doing. On Thursday, the Iraqi National Guard (ING) and our 101st Airborne Division went on a hunt for some al-Qaeda terrorists who have entered the country.

I am having a minor problem with my computer at this time. If you would care to read the press release, please go to DoD Daily News-2 for the time being. I will attempt to fix this %$&*%$& problem in the meantime. :)

Well, that didn't take too long. Sometimes she gets jammed, ever since I updated my MSN. DO NOT DO THIS! MSN sucks, and it took over everything including me Internet Explorer. Any suggestions, I'm sure in need of them.

Back to the article. They entered the cities of Hawija and Riyadh, just west of Kirkuk, as Operation Gaumamela (gaw'guh MEE luh) got underway. This is one of the operations requested by the Sunni's in Iraq!

Many Soldiers and police have been murdered in the past few weeks, and it is becoming apparent that these cells are al Qaeda. To learn the rest, please read the press release here. Thank you, and have a great day.

Category: Press Release and Military.