Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Harvard's 'Stuck on' September 10, 2001

Does anyome remember a Taliban student who shamed the halls of Harvard? Well, you ain't seen nothing yet.

Harvard has chosen Sept. 10 (an appropriate date) to cater to Iran's ex-president, Mohammad Khatami. They will 'wine and dine' at an event known as, "Ethics of Tolerance in the Age of Violence."

I don't know about you, but I am tired of our tax dollars paying for every dictator, tyrant, rapists, murderer, child molester, etc, who wants to come here. THIS IS NOT CAMP. This is my home, and I should have a say as to whom enters.

We are already overwhelmed with illegal aliens, fatherless children (no comparison), and all this time we are at war. Or are we? They are. That is one thing of which I am positively certain. I wonder when we will be? Wasn't September 11, 2001 enough to open everyone's eyes?

Hat tip: LGF, who credits Daniel Freedman who links to It Shines for All.

Technorati tags: , , , , and .
Category: Iran and Terrorism.