Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Pundit Review Radio and Melanie Morgan

This past Sunday I had the opportunity to listen to Melanie as she described two family's who suffered loss in their family's due to the Iraqi War. It is amazing how the two have such a contrast, and Melanie has captured this contrast in her new book, "American Mourning: The Intimate Story of Two Families Joined by War, Torn by Beliefs" which I highly recommend.

You may listen to the interview at Pundit Review where they have it on podcast. Don't know what that is? Neither do I, but it seems to work just fine for me. I just click on it, and it works! Amazing what they're doing with electronics nowadays, but that's an entirely different article. lol.

Please listen to the interview. It is very moving, and it is not dismeaning. I like that about this interview. Just the facts, ma'am. :)