Monday, November 06, 2006

Media Lied, Heroes Died

It has often been believed that you never encourage your enemies. You do not let them know what you know about them, you just don't talk about OUR country's secrets.

It appears as though this is no longer the ethos of modern day media who are against the GWOT. There is a magnificent article in the Wall Street Journal (online) today that tackles these issues, one by one. It is rather lengthy, so get a cup of whatever, cuddle up, and read it.

I have been so disappointed in the dinosaur media for such a long time now that I cannot even write an adequate summary or article on my own. I'm just too disgusted.

One thing I will add, however. Because of the media's hatred for the Military and our president, they have allowed these lies to invalidate their papers. Never do they apologize. I am still waiting for the apology about the non-existent Kor'ans that were never flushed down any toilets. And that's only one lie.

Do you know how many died because of that lie? I want to say over one thousand, but I do not have the data to back that statement. Therefore I will not claim it as a fact. Unlike the NY Times...

When the media lies about our Military, it shows up on al-Jazeera. We are not the only ones who suffer losses by emboldening the enemy to strike again but hey? It doesn't matter to them as long as they get their little plastic trophies. They forget we are not the only ones there.

Thank you, Coalition, for your bravery, your help, your expertise, your shared responsibiliy, and your sacrifices. God bless them and you all. Have a great day.

PS. Since you in the media are still living the Viet Nam war era, I have a recommendation for you. Why don't you pack up everything and move there?