Sunday, March 25, 2007

Send us to war to win, or don't send us

Spree from Wake Up America has interviewed Sgt. 1st Class Grist with the help of CENTCOM's electronic media. CENTCOM has been very helpful in allowing many bloggers to interview men in the field of operations. I would like to thank them as well. Thank you, Spree!

Spree has a very good interview with Sgt. Grist who is a man of many accomplishments. I agree with him when he states that one of the most valuable and important thing Sgt. Grist stated was, "Send us to war to win, or don't send us..." Amen. I hope you enjoy it. I know I did.

As to Sgt. Grist: Thank you for your service to our country. Thank you for your sacrifices. Thank your family as well. Let us never forget the families who 'fighting this war with you.' Godspeed.

Labels: , , , , , ,