Monday, May 29, 2006

Thank You

I am not well versed in history, so I do not have anything motivating or earstwhile to say. I would just like to thank all of those who came before us, who are fighting now, and those who will defend us in the future.

I would also like to thank their wives, husbands, children, parents, and other loved ones for their sacrifices and steadfast support of their heroes. Without these people, we would never have been able to endure.

I would like to thank, oddly enough, the protester. They remind us of what rights we fight for, and they show us over and over again how much this country is worth fighting for. They also remind us that we must also protect the nuts. (lol)

Thank you to all of you for making this day possible for me to be alive and free in the greatest country that ever existed. God bless you.

Category: American News & Issues.