Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Oh My Goodness!

The new radio station I introduced you to ealier today was so overwhelmed by the response they received, we blew them out of the water! (Actually, we blew the IP connection.) Not to worry. WAR Radio will be back up by Saturday. Tune in and voice your opinion.

John from Stop the ACLU was there! He was a voice of reason. I was so proud of him. Very professional. Not that the others were not, but if you want to pursuade people to see things the way you see them, you must listen first. Find out what they believe so you can kindly show them the truth of their own false beliefs. Great job, John. (Or was it Jay? Do you go by both names? Hmm.) lol.

Best of everything to everyone. Especially Jack Idema. I hope to find out they've finally let you go with a HUGE apology. Yeah, I know. I'll probably see gas selling for 50 cents before that happens, but I can hope, can't I?

Happy Independence Day.

Category: Radio Shows.