Wednesday, December 06, 2006

With patience, ‘we can be successful’

Blogger Frank Warner interviews U.S. Army Capt. Eric Coulson, Commander of A Company, 321 Engineer Battalion, based in Ar Ramadi, al-Anbar Province, Iraq.

“I think there are as many opinions as there are Soldiers. Some are here to do their duty merely as Soldiers; others have a deep belief in the mission. I have no doubts about the need to build a democracy in Iraq , and have no doubt we can be successful given the time and patience to do so.”

Read the entire interview.

Subscribe to US CENTCOM Press Releases by Email.

V/R
U.S. Central Command
Public Affairs
Capt. Anthony Deiss
Spc. Patrick ZIegler
Spc. Chris Erickson


In addition to the above encouragements, I will let you know that I have read it. It is written by patriotic Liberal, and I think you will enjoy it. It is so good to know that not all of us have lost our minds over politics. It really is a good interview. Thanks, and have a great day.