Friday, February 02, 2007

Arkin

One minute I feel as though I am going to scream and the next moment I feel he is not worth my wrath. But is this true? Actually, he is only openly saying what we know the others are really thinking. Who are the others? Those who are so stupid, they don't even know we are in a freakin' war for our survival.

I really don't have the wisdom or the words to say anymore without crossing my own lines, so I will let you listen to AllahPundit's HotAir entitled: Video: Blackfive rips William Arkin on “The Big Story”; Update: John Gibson interviews Arkin. Thank you, and have a nice day.

Update: In the far off chance you do not know who this Arkin character is, this is what he wrote: The Troops Also Need to Support the American People. Read it and decide.

Labels: , ,