Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Is the OBL-itch Dead?

I have been hesitant to release this article, because I have no way of checking with my sources. They have not responded yet. However, Michael Ledeen, author of The War Against the Terror Masters, claims to have it on good authority that Osama bin Laden is dead.

The article he has written, if true, is compelling. Most of it is true, do not get me wrong. I trust Michael. It's just that I don't like to write about unverifiable statements. Especially ones of this magnitude. We have been wrong before. Okay, I have been wrong before. Ya happy now? lol. Hey, at least I'm not the NY Times! lol.

Please click on Michael's name to read the article. If you can find any information, I sure would appreciate the heads-up. Maybe a URL? Have a great day.